Saturday, June 12, 2010

BODYJAM & STEAMBOAT

Had a really great day yesterday...

Afternoon, went for groceries shopping with a friend, bought some ingredients for the steamboat session we planned to have at night... Before that, we had our late lunch of take-away McDonald's meals and coffee time at Zaraffa's. The mousse cake she ordered was nice but my chocolate muffin was way too hard -- just like a stone!   After the late lunch, she accompanied me to Fitness First, requesting a free trial for the BodyJam class at 6.30pm. I got a 1-day free pass for the class. Was so excited about the class!

Went home around 5pm to start the preparation of the steamboat. And then, we went back the the gym around 5.45pm. Had some little workout with the equipments available at the center before the class started at 6.30pm. The BodyJam class was just great. I enjoyed my time in that class. An hour session is not too long, but it was more than enough for you to get sweaty! It has been a really long time since the last time I exercised! 

Got back for the steamboat around 7.45pm, we had our dinner in no time. Everyone was hungry! It was really a wonderful dinner with all the friends sitting on the floor in front of the TV having a herbal based soup steamboat with lots of different ingredients and sauces! Yum yum~~~ Finished our dinner, took some rest and prepared for shower at my friend's place before the Rummy session again! Hahahaha~ Didn't really win a lot but I had a lot of fun playing it whilst the guys were busy with their WorldCup!  

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment