Monday, December 21, 2009

LOVE YOU

We argue again and this time, we both stay silent. Just acting like strangers, talking to each other softly, at least I try not to put too many emotions again on my face, try to calm myself down. I really want to know, are you happy to be with me? Or you are just enduring? I am happy, undeniably happy to be with you, although not all the time, but most of the time, I am. How about you? You seem to be so stress, stressing out by work, and still stressing out by me, by our relationship. I try hard to keep myself as tolerance as possible as everyone knows, I'm capricious. Not to fuss about everything, although I am always looking for fairness in relationship, but there will never be one. Sometimes my misgiving might lead to more and more misunderstanding. Arguments start to burst out in no time, uncontrollable. I hardly raise my voice in arguments, just to hope that you don’t, too. However, you can hardly control your anger and unsatisfactory, I can understand. Every night I make a vow, not knowing who I’m making to, the same wish I make, is to be together happily and not having unnecessary arguments with you anymore. 2009 will be the 1st year for us celebrating Christmas and New Year and I hope this will not be the last. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you~! Love you~!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment