Saturday, December 26, 2009

UNFORGETTABLE X'MAS

Christmas had just passed; I’m still up to update my blog. Nothing was so special for this Christmas. I had no received any present from him, other than just a greeting message. What an “unforgettable” Christmas without Christmas dinner with him, without Christmas present from him, not even a single Christmas celebration night with him.

To be honest, I’m not happy. Really unhappy! I don’t really care whether he gives me any presents for Christmas or not. However, I do care that he doesn’t really spend much time with me during Christmas, especially a Christmas dinner with me which I’m looking forward for so long. I spent all my time to prepare a present which I feel that it is so meaningful for him, but he doesn’t seem to like it at all. I should have known it, but the present really meant a lot to me, so I decided to give him no matter he likes it or not.

(part of the preparation of HIS Christmas present)

PS: the outcome is not really a good one, so i refuse to post the picture up, LOL!

He might be busy spending time with his family and friends. I can understand that he doesn’t really have much time for me. Suddenly I feel that I am so stupid, too stupid to accompany him in Brisbane until Christmas Eve, too obsessively thought that he is going to plan a Christmas dinner with me, too curious to find out what will he give me for Christmas present. Everything is just delusion. Feeling so disappointed when the clock reached 12am just now and I get nothing from him but just a call telling me that he was going out with his friends for a drink. Try to comfort myself a little bit with a lie – maybe he is just too excited to return home and busy planning for his gathering with friends until he neglects a little ME? Yes, this might be the only excuse that I can think of, just to console myself for being not too upset.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME, A LONELY CHRISTMAS TO ME~!!! AND I WISH FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!


* he = L

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment