Friday, July 12, 2013

TOUGH

It had been really tough since 3 months ago. It was supposed to be another new journey for me right after graduation, the very 1st step to my career life. How excited it can be? Searching for jobs, applying for jobs and waiting for the calls to interviews, got lost in the middle of traffic, getting nervous facing the employers, etc. God knows that's just the start of my luck going downhill...

On 9th April, when I was on my way home in a heavy traffic night, light rain, inside my brother's car. A car went into my back, BANG! Accident happened, rain got heavy, I was not able to go out of the car to check on the condition. The "troublemaker" walked to my car, told me that he will follow me till the nearby shelter for further "discussion". I agreed, driving slowly so that he can catch up. I'm not gonna go into any details about what's going on after that...Things just not going too smooth as I expected, and I never got my money back for what was promised.

Just after a month of that accident, another disaster came striking me, stunningly! 

On 7th May, I was walking to the parking space with some of my colleagues, heavily rain when I was total wet sharing an umbrella with one of the colleagues. I was supposed to send them home in my new car, when then I realized the rear of my car was total lost! Bumper was gone, lights were broken, bonnet was out of proportion & scratches everywhere! I talked to myself, it's not real, trying to calm myself down abit. I failed!!! Questioned all the workers around the parking space, heavy rain > landslide > wall collapsed > bang my car, end of story! 

It took more than one month to fix the car... And it was still not the end yet...

On 25th June, a week after I got my car from the workshop, accident happened again! Someone banged me from the back, causing a serious impact which I hit the car in front. This time more serious than the disaster before! The "troublemaker" gave me a very lame excuse... I was really calm, did whatever I needed to do, got her contact number and I went straight to my office. Had a half day off to file a police report and sent my car to the same workshop while all the workers there stared at me curiously. Me, myself, of course, speechless with a bitter smile. 

A run of bad luck? When will this end? I have to stay tough, I tell myself time to time... I wish, there's someone sincere by my side, for me when I need him to... Yes! I'm writing this to you, can you read? I hope you can read these, one day... Before the day comes, I'll need to be tough, be patience...

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment