Thursday, July 8, 2010

NZ TRIP DAY 2

Woke up early in the morning at around 5.20am, got ready as quickly as possible to catch a bus to Milford Sound for a cruise ride out to the shore. It was a one day trip. The whole journey took about 5 hours. It was really an exhausting trip. We did stop by some of the places along the journey to take some wonderful pictures. There was an open space of greenery covered with snow. Then, there was a place called Mirror Lakes which the surface of the lake reflected the scenery around it just like a mirror! It was really amazing!
I slept half way through the journey. I was really really tired. Finally we reached Milford Sound, boarded the cruise and started another journey out to the shore. Mountains and waterfalls were all surrounding the place. It was really a stunning scenery with some living things like seals and dolphins, too! However, it was really a cold day. The cold breeze from the sea really frozen my fingers. Tried so hard to cover all my exposed parts into my jacket to avoid the direct contact with the external freezing weather! 
After a 2 hours ride, we headed back to Milford Sound port and took the bus home. On the way back, I vomited few times. That was really torturing. However, I really enjoyed the trip a lot! You got to see something new and discovered something you'd never known!
** More pictures available in my Facebook (Jeanette Pang : jamie_pty@hotmail.com)

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment